Drive traffic to your website and maximise your marketing budget!
Aim of the Seminar
Hillingdon Small Business Support is hosting a free workshop delivered by Itseeze Websites aimed at helping small businesses to get the best out of their websites and digital marketing
Part 1: Media Trends: How best to spend your marketing budget
Part 1 will cover:
- Use of mobiles versus laptop and tablets
- How TV viewing habits are changing
- Social Media
- Most popular shopping and news websites
- Local versus national advertising
- Where advertising professionals are spending their money
Part 2: SEO and Website Optimisation Tips
Part 2 will cover:
- Tricks of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- The famous Google algorithm
- Clever use of Keywords
- How to register on Google My Business for local searches
- Tips for making your website rank higher than your competitors
- How to avoid suffering a Google ranking penalty
Who should Attend?
Small business owners and entrepreneurs looking to get the best out of their website and marketing budget.
All those attending will receive:
- A free website health check
- £50 discount on website design or re-design costs for those signing up to the Hillingdon Small Business Support Programme
Workshops will be held from 9.30-11.30am on the following dates:
8th February 2017 and 8th March 2017
Find Out More!
Are there any requirements to enter the event?
Hillingdon Small Business Support runs seminars only for business owners and entrepreneurs. Therefore it is a requirement for those attending to qualify this requirement.