Our programme is designed to help you achieve sustainable growth and build your leadership ability, ensuring you are moving forward whether you are a start-up or a small business owner.
Most individuals we work with have already commenced trading, and are willing to commit the time and resources to develop their business, enhance their business plans and achieve growth. The programme is open to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Mentorship allows businesses to go through a review of their current performance status and identify what may be holding them back. The programme aims to help entrepreneurs and business owners achieve improvements in any of the following areas:
- Planning and Strategic Direction; business planning, growth strategy, financial planning, taxes, skills planning, apprenticeships, staff management and development
- Marketing and Sales; market research, new products/markets, developing a marketing strategy/plan, campaign planning, customer acquisition, communications – branding, website and social media, customer relationship management and digital
- Finance; business financial viability, raising finance, forecasting, bids and tenders, financial policies
- Located in Hillingdon borough
- New Business start-ups who are ready to trade within a month
- Businesses already trading with an understanding of their market and customer base
- SMEs with less than 20 employees
Mentoring may be in a specific area, where the business lacks expertise or strategy mentoring to look at the overall business. Mentoring is offered in the following areas:
- General – Strategic
- Sales and Business Development
- Finance Intelligence
- Planning and Growth
Networking events at HSBS are designed to bring together like minded entrepreneurs and business owners, generally with industry experts in order to enhance their experience of the event.
- Improve operational efficiency of entrepreneurs and owners
- Enhance marketing skills
- Enhance financial management and control
- Build softs skills
- Strengthen planning and strategic direction
- Develop strong leadership
Most of our courses and seminars focus on developing hands on skills, allowing SME owners and entrepreneurs to take back the knowledge to deliver better in their businesses. We partner with professional organisations and trainers in order to deliver these sessions, therefore ensuring current thinking and skills are transferred.
Where support is not available within the programme our advisors and relationship manager foster relationships with other organisations to deliver solutions at a cost more affordable to your start-up/SME.